Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 21: Stunt School Blues

Ah, Sunday. The day we all had to leave and go back to our respective states/countries, except those who were staying the extra week for the aerial intensive master class. Maya woke me up sometime in the early morning when she left to go back to NYC. A few of us gathered for one last breakfast in the Alderwood Room. I accidently blew a fuse when I tried to toast a bagel, so half the meal was spent in the dark.... oops. Our shuttle to the airport left at 8:30 in the morning, and we waved goodbye to the small crowd that had gathered to see us off. Most people were still sleeping in after a late night, or had already left. After finally getting through security (which seemed a bit TOO intense, and it took a long time to get clear), Lyndsay, Johnathon, and I met up to say our last goodbyes. We walked Lyndsay to her gate, since she was leaving first, and watched her get on the plane, then Johnathon walked me to my gate, since my flight took off at 11:25.

Lyndsay and I found this whale on our way to her gate, and had Johnathon take our picture:



Goofing off in the airport:



The rest of my day was spent flying, sleeping through most of the trip. I went from Seattle to Philadelphia, and after an hour delay, got on the plane to Richmond. I got into town around midnight, and my wonderful parents picked me up from the airport and drove me back to my apartment. It's a bit lonely here, since my roommate is on vacation, but I've got a lot of things to unpack and I need to organize my life. So for now, faithful readers, I shall say I am done with the blog. Until next time, that is. When is the next workshop? Oh yeah, November....

No comments:

Post a Comment